I have an idea, and it involves you.
I’m sure that many of you are photographers: amateur, professional, or somewhere in between. I plan to post a once-weekly album featuring your photos. It will be called the COLLECTIVE 5.
I will announce a theme every Friday, and you will have one week to submit your photographs. I will select the 5 photos that best fit the theme, and will post a COLLECTIVE 5 album the following Friday.
1. Only submit your own work!
2. Make sure you tell me your name (and any website/blog you’d like me to link to).
3. All photos will be resized to 450 pixels wide. Keep in mind that this is fairly small.
4. Each contributor may send in only one photo per week.
5. Email your photos as jpeg attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must read ‘COLLECTIVE 5: (insert theme)’
That is all.
So, let us begin!
NEXT WEEK’S COLLECTIVE 5: click here.
Go! Go! Go! Absolutely anyone can contribute, and every one will be fully credited for their work. Tell your friends! The more the merrier!