TOP 5: Childhood favourites.
I recently looked through boxes of my old toys. I was quite delighted with what I found: hand-sewn doll dresses (made by me out of ribbons and chopped up t-shirts), dozens of sketchbooks, and the odd Pizza Hut tiny plastic table (used for Barbie dinner parties). Turns out I’ve always been a bit DIY.
1. My mum used to tape Disney movies from TV onto VHS. Good times.
2. I was a big fan of Trolls and Sylvanian Families figurines.
3. I saw these at Selfridge’s. I’m all grown up but I still want one.
4. Stripes, lace and loud prints? My style is clearly Barbie-influenced.
5. There ain’t nothing like a piggy wedding.
Posted by thefty on 17/05/2011