TOP 5: Shapes, colours and patterns (at the plant nursery).
Whenever I’m feeling uninspired, I head to my local plant nursery. There’s so much to see there, and it changes all the time. I always come home with a camera full of pictures and a head full of ideas.
1. Huge grey/green leaves and striking fluoro blooms.
2. Leafy rosettes with hints of blues and reds.
3. Spiky, flame-like flowers and delicately painted leaves.
1. Stripes and spots and punchy hues.
3. Bubbly, dappled, heart-shaped leaves.
(All photos taken by me. See more on my Flickr page.)
Posted by thefty on 14/03/2012