Crustaceans: crabs, lobsters, crayfish, krill and barnacles. Sometimes tasty, always good looking! Here are five images for your delectation:
1. I saw this lobster trinket box at the Brussels Flea Market. I should’ve bought it. (From my Flickr)
2. A Sally Lightfoot crab, by Max Westby. Those colours!
3. I took this photo last weekend, by the seaside.
4. A rainbow Mantis Shrimp. What an absolute beauty. By Klaus Stiefel
5. This is my drawing. Yes, I did have a pet crayfish. (His name was Sebastian.)
Speaking of prawns, I highly recommend this video.