I love tea parties. I do. The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee is just an extra excuse to throw one, as far as I’m concerned. If you’re not convinced, hopefully these images will twist your arm:
1. These teacup and teapot rings can be bought separately, but they clearly belong together. By JodiaAnna.
2. This is a seriously elaborate set of paper cake toppers! I love it. By 3 Blonde Bears.
3. This photo was taken by me, peering into one of the window displays at Harrods. I wanted to jump right in.
4. If you’re up for a slightly subversive Jubilee weekend, you can by a Queen jelly mould, some royal temporary tattoos…and also some sick bags, in case things get out of hand. All by Lydia Leith.
5. A set of teabags from The Cake Nest. The queen’s in very good (if occasionally fictional) company!
Have a lovely Jubilee weekend, wherever you are!