My sweet tooth is very, very large. However, my eye for sweets is even larger – I can’t resist the array of beautiful colours and shapes.
1. Pinks and peaches
2. A pastel army of Peeps.
3. A sea of rainbow sprinkles.
4. Arm Candy.
5. Lifesavers and Lifesaver shadows.
Which is your favourite kind of sweet? I can’t even decide, but I’m definitely a fan of Watermelon Chupa Chups.
Posted by thefty on 13/06/2012
Hello! Collective 5 is a weekly feature consisting of photos submitted by readers. Anyone can join in. All details, including next week’s theme, can be found here.
I got a lot of excellent photos this week. I guess everyone has a soft-spot for the beach, right?
Here are this week’s photos, in no particular order:
1. Seagull, by Christopher Smith.
2. Fish n Chips at Southend-On-Sea. By Gayle Lazda.
3. Sunset behind the pier, Saltburn, North Yorkshire. By Richard Mundy.
4. Ice Cream, By Yvonne Christie.
5. Surfing FAIL, by George Papas.
Click here to take part next week!
Posted by thefty on 25/06/2010
In no particular order:
1. “Quality Confectionery”, mint flavour.
2. A sweet bit of innocence in Amsterdam’s red light district.
3. I was given a free Jelly Belly sample. Sweet! (Literally.)
4. I’m not the only one who loves this shop.
5. A licorice allsort Smart? I can’t decide whether to love it or hate it.
Posted by thefty on 08/08/2009