I love sorting things by colour. This particular shade of orange is underrated, as far as I’m concerned.
1. Pure, saturated colour. Good quality coloured pencils aren’t cheap, so I tend to buy a few at a time, picking them out like flowers at the florist.
2. Rich, clear amber hues at the flea market in Barcelona.
3. This dress is by Julie Eilenberger, and it is incredibly beautiful.
4. International Orange, by Harold Lloyd (Click the link and read the blurb – ‘International Orange’ is a real colour with special uses.)
5. I make butternut squash soup on a regular basis, partly for the flavour and partly for the colour. (From my Flickr)
Posted by thefty on 20/02/2012