I love shopping at markets. Unlike a mall or a high street, market stalls constantly change, and there’s always something new to see. East London is my favourite destination because a series of markets are clustered within walking distance, from Spitalfields, and up Brick Lane to Columbia Road. I can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday (or my £££).
1. The Sunday Upmarket on Brick Lane for ultra-cool things to wear.
2. Borough Market for things to munch (and things to take home and cook).
3. Old Spitalfields for vintage and antiques.
4. Cabbages and Frocks for snacks and trinkets in a swanky location.
5. Columbia Road for streets lined with flowers (and excellent indie shops).
p.s. Click here to read about the COLLECTIVE 5 photo project. you should join in!