Since the age of ten, I’ve had a habit of adopting strays. Cat names have included: Milo, Lucky, Licky (she was very lick-prone), Tiffany (who turned out to be male), Ginger, Tiger, Tanya, and Sidney. At one stage, there was a swarm of kitties inhabiting the family garden. Luckily for my parents, I’ve since grown up and moved into a gardenless flat. Sadly, there are no cats here.
All posts tagged Brick Lane
Posted by thefty on 08/05/2010
The Christmas conundrum: masses of pretty lights VS excessive energy consumption on a global scale. Maybe wind-powered Christmas lights should be the next step. Ha.
2. This lady’s house, London.
Posted by thefty on 23/12/2009
In no particular order:
1. A kickass door knocker on London’s Columbia road.
2. So this is what Belle & Sebastian were going on about.
3. This dude was hanging off the roof of an apartment block, barking madly.
4. My friend’s dog, Libby, begging at the table.
5. Pasted along Brick Lane, London.
Posted by thefty on 07/08/2009