My sweet tooth is very, very large. However, my eye for sweets is even larger – I can’t resist the array of beautiful colours and shapes.
1. Pinks and peaches
2. A pastel army of Peeps.
3. A sea of rainbow sprinkles.
4. Arm Candy.
5. Lifesavers and Lifesaver shadows.
Which is your favourite kind of sweet? I can’t even decide, but I’m definitely a fan of Watermelon Chupa Chups.
Posted by thefty on 13/06/2012
I do love a bit of sugar. Oh yes, I really do.
1. That’s white chocolate. For reals, yo.
2. Bubblegum flavoured ice-cream, for a sugar overload.
3. Lyrics to one of my favourite songs.
4. Childhood dreams in paper bags.
5. My boyfriend has had this gobstopper for way too long. Yuck!
p.s. I hope you’ve joined my prizedraw! Click here!
Posted by thefty on 12/08/2011
Oh man, I have a raging sweet tooth 24/7. Here are some of my favourites:
1. Playing around with Jelly Belly recipes.
2. Part of a painting by Jeff Soto.
3. Pick’n'mix at a friend’s wedding.
4. The face of our caterpillar cake.
5. Looking down into my bag of sweets.
My teeth hurt.
Posted by thefty on 07/03/2011
Colours that remind me of this and this and this.
1. Punchy pastels on Columbia Road.
2. A vintage blanket.
3. Old chairs in lemon and lime.
4. The fair ground.
5. Men’s accessories at Selfridges.
p.s. Have you heard about COLLECTIVE 5? It’s a weekly photo collaboration project featuring YOUR photos. Wanna join in? Click here!
Posted by thefty on 25/05/2010
In no particular order:
1. “Quality Confectionery”, mint flavour.
2. A sweet bit of innocence in Amsterdam’s red light district.
3. I was given a free Jelly Belly sample. Sweet! (Literally.)
4. I’m not the only one who loves this shop.
5. A licorice allsort Smart? I can’t decide whether to love it or hate it.
Posted by thefty on 08/08/2009