Oh man, just take me to a place where the light is golden. London’s greys are fine in January, but in June they destroy me.
1. ‘Last of The Summer (Wine)’. By Bethan.
2. ‘Siamesina’. By Rufus Gefangenen.
3. ‘Good Morning’. By Frank Wuestefeld.
4. ‘Lake Point Tower Chicago’. By Reto Fetz.
5. ‘Bagan Balloons’. By Martin Sojka.
I hope you’re all some place warm and bright.
Posted by thefty on 11/06/2012
This is what summer feels like.
1. Soft, buttery light.
2. Delicate, luminous embriodery.
3. Floating tealights and glowing gerberas.
4. Rich, amber beer.
5. The kind of evening that dreams are made of.
P.S. COLLECTIVE 5 is a weekly photo project published on this blog. Submit a photo and join in!
Posted by thefty on 25/06/2010