Here are five bursts of sharp, tangy colour. (I do love citrus.)
1. This lemon-mutant was the victim of citrus bud mite. It looks amazing and really quite beautiful. By Very G.
2. Fruit foliate head motif. By Giveawayboy.
3. A bite-sized portion. By Joel Penner.
4. 10x magnified image of a tangerine fruit stalk. By Eckhard Volcker.
5. A hybrid! By Domiriel.
Posted by thefty on 17/05/2012
Right now I’m aching for a good, fat slab of lemon drizzle cake. The best one I’ve ever eaten was at the V&A Cafe, and I still get flashbacks of that glorious first mouthful. Oh god, oh god, oh god.
1. A zingy layer of lemon curd.
2. Clementines in the snow.
3. Lemon boobies.
4. Oranges afloat in a pool of mulled wine.
5. A zesty lemon canoli. MMMMMM.
Posted by thefty on 11/01/2011