One thing I love about London is that it gives me plenty of opportunities to indulge my vintage-glamour fantasies. These photos were taken at two different events, here and here. Both involved feathers, pearls, and moonshine served in teacups. (Next time, I think I’d be up for a 1940s party, just to switch things up a bit.)
1. Londoners take fancy dress very seriously. I respect that.
2. All that’s missing here is a long cigarette filter and a brassy attitude.
3. Modern flappers wear PVC frills.
4. The lady on the right won first prize in the pageant, FYI. Well done, miss.
5. Perfection. Feather head dresses are very underrated in this day and age.
p.s. Click here if you want to WIN STUFF. Yippee for giveaways!
Posted by thefty on 12/03/2010