My sweet tooth is very, very large. However, my eye for sweets is even larger – I can’t resist the array of beautiful colours and shapes.
1. Pinks and peaches
2. A pastel army of Peeps.
3. A sea of rainbow sprinkles.
4. Arm Candy.
5. Lifesavers and Lifesaver shadows.
Which is your favourite kind of sweet? I can’t even decide, but I’m definitely a fan of Watermelon Chupa Chups.
Posted by thefty on 13/06/2012
The stereotypical Girly Girl is an elusive being: Most ladies don’t spend all their time gushing about mascara while shopping for adorable peep-toes. No. The Girly Girl generally lies dormant and emerges periodically, not unlike werewolves at full moon.
1. Big, flirty eyelashes. (Glitter optional.)
2. Candy-hued, heart-embellished footwear.
3. Cupcakes. Of course!
4. Pearls, bows, sequins and flowers.
5. Manicures and cocktails.
p.s. COLLECTIVE 5 is a weekly photo project involving your photos. Click here to join in.
Posted by thefty on 09/08/2010
Colours that remind me of this and this and this.
1. Punchy pastels on Columbia Road.
2. A vintage blanket.
3. Old chairs in lemon and lime.
4. The fair ground.
5. Men’s accessories at Selfridges.
p.s. Have you heard about COLLECTIVE 5? It’s a weekly photo collaboration project featuring YOUR photos. Wanna join in? Click here!
Posted by thefty on 25/05/2010
When I was a kid, my favourite ice-cream parlour was Royal Copenhagen. They offered a free squirt of cream and a dollop of hot fudge on top of your ice cream. I think this may be the explanation behind my irrational fondness for Denmark.
1. Mountains of soft gelato (and plastic fruit) at Leicester square.
2. A row of sorbet houses on Portobello Road.
3. A lonely cone standing in the rain.
4. Chocolate/strawberry/lemon (and a very short skirt).
5. Marshmallow ice cream cupcakes = win.
p.s. Click here to read about the COLLECTIVE 5 collaboration project.
Posted by thefty on 06/05/2010
In no particular order:
1. “Quality Confectionery”, mint flavour.
2. A sweet bit of innocence in Amsterdam’s red light district.
3. I was given a free Jelly Belly sample. Sweet! (Literally.)
4. I’m not the only one who loves this shop.
5. A licorice allsort Smart? I can’t decide whether to love it or hate it.
Posted by thefty on 08/08/2009