Hello! Collective 5 is a weekly feature consisting of readers’ photos. Anyone can join in! All details, including next week’s theme, can be found here.
This week is the 10th week of COLLECTIVE 5, and to celebrate I organised a little giveaway. Congratulations, Katy! You’re the winner! Katy’s suggested theme was ‘upside down’. You’ll see her theme come up at some point, along with many of the other amazing and slightly crazy themes you guys came up with. Thanks so much for your ideas!
This week’s photos, in no particular order:
1. Karan Grover likes his marzipan to have eyes.
2. Laura Sauls submitted this incredible Pi Pie, made for pie week.
3. Scottish fudge-iced, vanilla-custard-filled doughnuts. By Gayle Lazda.
4. French Fancies, by Hannah Asprey.
5. A strawberry cream puff from The Choux Factory, NYC. By Alison Heller.
Now, go forth and send me photos!
Posted by thefty on 19/03/2010
In no particular order:
1. A good pie and a hunk o’ good cheese. (These were at Spitalfields market.)
2. A cup of tea and a sit down. Slice of cake, optional.
3. A fry up. of course.
4. Where else in the world would pet-shop mice be fed Yorkshire puddings?
5. Tea cakes, bramley apple pies and bakewell tarts (the supermarket version).
Posted by thefty on 15/10/2009