Diamonds don’t have to be real to be awesome. In fact, they don’t even need to be 3D. Have a look at these:
1. An incredible wood veneer collage by Ron van der Ende.
2. Technicolour tessellation by Morgan Blair.
3. ‘Diamond’ ring by Nylon Sky, Photo by me, hand modelling by Greek Street!
4. A subtly coloured diamond print by Aesthetic Apparatus. (I wish this pattern came as a duvet cover.)
5. Jewel-toned…jewels. Found here, original source unknown.
Posted by thefty on 30/01/2012
In no particular order:
1. the sun bouncing off the sea.
2. the sun bouncing off a crystal in the window.
3. A glitter snow-globe.
4. A sequinned headband.
Posted by thefty on 16/09/2009