I love geometric shapes. In my head, they all have personalities. Triangles, for example, are more playful than rectangles. Triangles hang out with the other cool shapes, including hexagons and parallelograms. (Right angles are for squares…har har.)
1. ‘Bees and Triangles’. A digital print created from repurposed vintage artwork! By Bonjour Frenchie Art.
2. Vintage Fabric Buttons. Found in ColinBoy’s shop.
3. ‘Mountains’ greeting card, by Katy Goutefangia.
4. A colourful print by Owl You Need Is Love.
5. Tiny brass earrings, by Saffron and Saege.