I’m having a very sleepy Thursday, so decided to make ‘TOP 5: Sleepy’. However, the bed-related photos that caught my eye were far more…energetic than I was anticipating. Here they are:
1. Siesta, by Jenna Kristina Nilsson.
2. Aerial Roll. By Zoe J.
3. Shady bed jump. By Gemma Bou.
4. Starburst Comes in Assorted Flavours. By Scott Joseph.
5. Time To Go To Bed. From here.
Posted by thefty on 21/06/2012
Santorini is usually depicted as a blaze of colour. However, the beautiful Greek island has more than one face. Santorini has cool mornings, crisp shadows, and a million lungfuls of fresh sea air. Breathe in!
1. The land of red sunsets on a pale blue day. By Pilab.
2. Gone With The Wind. By Klearchos Kapoutsis.
3. Shadowy summer steps. By Jose y Eva
4. Small souvenirs. By Klearchos Kapoutsis.
5. Sun baked earth/cool shadows. By Wolfgang Staudt
These photos make me homesick.
Posted by thefty on 15/06/2012